This month I haven't found myself lusting over anything in a 'I must have this now' way, but there are a few products that I would really like, and they aren't all beauty related.
01. Rekordelig Limited Edition Winter Cider - My boyfriend and I tried this whilst at Winter Wonderland and it was really nice, but I'll be damned if I can find it in a supermarket in my town. I even drove the otherside of town to see if the massive Sainsbury's sold it. That's a negative. So I'm still on the hunt for it.
02. O.P.I Germany Collection - I've been wanting some of the colours from this collection for a while, and I should probably get a move on before they vanish off the face of this earth!
03. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm - I've heard many many good things about this cleansing balm, so naturally I would like to see what all the fuss is about. I actually watched EH on QVC last week and I have actually bought my Mum the 4 piece starter kit for Christmas (ssshh!) which includes the balm. I'm curious to see her take on it, and if she doesn't like it....I'll be happy to take it off her hands.
04. Rio Sonicleanse - This is another product I never would have known about if it wasn't for reading blogs - I've heard so many positive things about these sonic cleansers that I would really like to invest in one to see if my skin benefits from it (part of me is still a little sceptical). I should be getting Amazon vouchers for Christmas which I will probably use towards buying this.
05. Diptyque candle in "Feu de Bois" - I made my first ever trip into Space NK last Monday, and I was suitably impressed. I was very drawn to the Diptyque candle section after having heard so many bloggers talk about them. This scent really stood out to me, and I would definitely like to buy it, but I'm just not so sure I can justify the price tag.