The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about myself:
- I am left handed.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I am a quarter Malaysian (paternal Grandmother)
- My favourite animal is a giraffe.
- I am dyslexic.
- Aside from English, I speak French and German, some Spanish too though not as confidently.
- I like playing video games.
- I don't like liquorice.
- I'm a very messy person, I really struggle to keep things tidy.
- I love The Beatles.
- I long to move to London.
- What is your phobia (come one, there must be something everyone is afraid of)? My phobia is snakes, which I realise is completely irrational, how often will I come into contact with snakes in my lifetime? But I hate them, I hate seeing them on tv and I just think they're evil.
- Something you wear everyday. A watch, I can't not wear a watch, I hate not knowing what the time is.
- Worst Habit? Interrupting people
- What do you think is the best thing invented? I think I would have to say cameras.
- Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker? Neither, I don't like hot drinks. I am on the other hand a squash fiend.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? A lot, I'm not too sure off the top of my head but I'd hazard a guess at it being over 20.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Depending on how much I won, probably buy a house and another mulberry bag. If it was only something like £7.00 then I'd probably use it to buy lunch in Tesco or something!
- Last 3 beauty products you last purchased? Benefit Dallas Ultra Plush Lipgloss, MAC Lipstick in Capricious and Hot Gossip, Schwarzkopf Glisskurs Hair treatment
- Name up to 3 must-have beauty items you cannot leave the home without? Powder, lipbalm, concealer
- Watched anything that made you cry? I cry at any remotely sad film. I think I've nearly cried out of happiness at a film once....
- What is your favourite hair product and why? I'm yet to find one that I can't live without. Perhaps Dry Shampoo, I love the smell of it and it gives texture to my hair.
- Who is your favourite writer/novelist/poet? I'm trying to get back into reading, as uncultured as it sounds the author I have the most books from is Charlaine Harris (True Blood series) but my favourite book is A Very Long Engagement by Sebastian Japrisot....
- What is your magazine of choice and why? Probably love it! I just love the trashy stories in it!
- What is your all time favourite movie? Cool Runnings
- Do you speak any other languages? Yes, French, German and Spanish
- What is your favourite makeup brand and why? Clinique, despite the price tag it's good quality.
- What is your favourite part about blogging? Knowing that people have read what I've written and are interested in what I have to say!
- What is your favourite perfume? Amor Amor by Cacharel
- What is your profession? I am a multilingual customer service executive
- Are you a romantic? Yes, no, maybe? A little, I surprised my boyfriend with a photobook of our recent holiday yesterday. He loved it.
- What is your favourite shoe brand? I don't really have one if I'm honest!
- Eyelash curlers; yes or no
- Do you wear foundation?
- What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
- Lipgloss or Lipstick?
- Why did you start (beauty) blogging?
- Where would your dream holiday be?
- Beauty boxes; yay or nay?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite film?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your most prized possession?